Christmas Cat Sitting in Atlanta
The holidays are almost here, and you know what that means: festive meals, frantic last-minute shopping, and of course, plenty of long-distance holiday travel. Traveling can be tough on anyone, but it’s especially stressful for cat owners – especially when all the quality cat-sitters seem to be traveling for the holidays, too! But don’t worry: Critter Sitters has you covered this Christmas and New Year’s. Whether you’ll be out of town for a day, a week, or more, our safe and reliable Georgia cat sitters are available to take great care of your cat or kitten while you’re visiting loved ones.
Need to Book a Cat Sitter in Georgia for the Holidays?
First formed during the 1970s, Critter Sitters has grown from its humble roots to become the largest and oldest pet sitting service in Georgia because we deliver what pet owners need: reliable cat sitters with flexible schedules at affordable rates. We love animals just as much as you do, and as pet owners ourselves, we know your kitty is like another member of your family. You can feel confident that when you choose Critter Sitters to watch your cat this Christmas or New Year’s, your furry friend will be in capable and caring hands.
Our team of experienced Critter Sitters features more than 100 pet care experts in dozens of convenient locations throughout the Atlanta area. Our service areas include, but are not limited to:
|Bent Tree||Gainesville||Sandy Springs|
If you live in any of the above locations and need to book a last-minute cat sitter over the holidays, Critter Sitters is ready to provide friendly, accommodating service. To get started with a free consultation, just give us a call at (404) 973-2541. We’re available on weekends, too!
Atlanta Kitten and Cat Sitting Available for Christmas and New Year’s
Critter Sitters is committed to providing everything you need when you’re looking for a great cat sitter in the Atlanta area. We are:
- Safe. Sending your cat to a boarding facility increases the risk of exposure to fleas, parasites, and other health problems. You want your cat to be healthy, and a big vet bill is the last thing you need around Christmastime, so why take the risk? With in-home pet care, your kitty gets to stay safe and cozy in their favorite environment, free of the stress and illness caused by crowding with other animals. And it isn’t just pet safety we emphasize, either: we also look out for your security by working in plain, unmarked uniforms, so that no one knows your home is empty.
- Affordable. We charge a modest rate of just $19 for each 20- to 30-minute pet sitting session, delivering top quality care at bargain prices. Plus, it’s only $2 for each additional cat, which means you save big – exactly what you need around the holidays. Spend your money on gifts, gas money, and plane tickets – not on expensive boarding facilities.
- Experienced. At Critter Sitters, we have decades of experience taking care of cats, dogs, fish, lizards, birds, hamsters, and even horses. We’re great with special-needs animals, so if your kitty takes medication or has a disability, don’t worry: we’re completely prepared.
- Flexible. We know how tough it can be to find a cat sitter around the holidays, but don’t worry: we aren’t going anywhere. Thanks to our huge, highly organized team of cat and kitten sitters, someone is available just about any time you need us, even on short notice.
- Dedicated. When you hire someone to watch your cat or kitten, you want to feel confident they’ll show up when they say they will. We’ll send you updates by phone call, text message, or email – whatever your preferred method of communication is – so that you know your cat is doing great. You’ll have total peace of mind so that you can focus on simply celebrating and enjoying the holidays with your friends and family.
Schedule an Appointment with a Professional Pet Sitter Today
Between cooking for in-laws, finding the perfect gifts, and making that three-hour drive to Grandma’s house, the holidays can be a stressful time; but making arrangements for your pet doesn’t have to contribute to the stress. With Critter Sitters in your list of contacts, Christmas cat sitting is a breeze. All you have to worry about is picking up your phone, and we’ll take care of the rest. After you experience the Critter Sitters difference, you’ll wonder why you were ever stressed out in the first place!
The clock is ticking, so don’t wait to book your appointment with a safe, experienced, quality cat sitter in Georgia today. To set up a free appointment with Carol, our friendly and helpful Manager of Customer Relations, call Critter Sitters at (404) 973-2541.