You love your dog, but you can’t always be there to keep them company and take care of their needs. Whether it’s a family emergency, a serious injury, or an out-of-state business trip, sometimes the unexpected interferes with your normal routine. When it does, you can rely on the friendly and experienced dog sitting professionals at Critter Sitters to be there. We’re available nearly around the clock to take care of your dog whenever you can’t.
If you need a dog sitter in Sandy Springs, Georgia, call Critter Sitters at (404) 973-2541 to speak with Carol, our Manager of Customer Relations. Carol will help answer your questions, explain our services, and get you scheduled for a one-on-one client consultation all about your Sandy Springs dog sitting needs.
Experienced Professional Pet Sitters in Sandy Springs, Georgia
We know you have plenty of options to choose from when you’re looking for a dog sitting company in Sandy Springs. So why select Critter Sitters? What are the features and client advantages that set us apart from other local pet care businesses?
- Extensive experience. At Critter Sitters, we’re proud to call ourselves “dog people.” Many of us are longtime pet owners who have spent decades providing top-notch care for dogs of all breeds, ages, and sizes. Breeds we look after include Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Bulldogs, Pugs, Huskies, Beagles, Malamutes, Poodles, Boxers, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Chihuahuas, all types of Terriers, and more – and of course, we love our mutts and mixes, too. When you choose Critter Sitters, you know your pet will be in caring, capable hands.
- Affordable pricing. Our pricing structure is cost-effective, simple, and transparent. There are no hidden fees, no confusing packages to choose between, and no surprise charges. Since you pay by the session, you have total control over your budget.
- Dedication and commitment. As a fellow Georgia resident, you know how crazy our weather can get. But that’s not enough to stop us. In one instance, one of our employees even fought through waist-high flooding to reach a client’s dog. How many pet sitting businesses can say that?
- Our unique Key Client feature. If you decide to become one of our Key Clients, we’ll make a secure copy of the key to your home or apartment, enabling us to swing by on short notice for maximum convenience. It’s completely optional to become a Key Client, and for added safety, we keep your keys anonymous as a preemptive defense against theft.
- Detailed client consultations. As a dog owner yourself, you don’t need us to tell you how different two dogs can really be – not only in terms of quirks and personalities, but also with regard to diet, exercise, and medical needs. Instead of taking a “one-size-fits-all” approach, which could potentially be harmful, we give each dog a unique pet sitting experience tailored to their specific needs. You give us instructions; we follow them. It’s that simple.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Dog Sitting Company in Georgia?
You shouldn’t have to break the bank just to get great pet care for your dog – and with Critter Sitters, you don’t have to. We keep our rates low without ever sacrificing quality or personal attention to your pooch. And not only are our rates affordable – they’re also simple to remember. Instead of juggling between three or four complicated pricing packages with a grab bag of overpriced mix-and-match services, we offer a single flat rate for all of our dog sitting sessions. Here’s how it works:
- If you own one dog:
- It costs $19 per session. A session ranges from about 20 to 30 minutes long.
- If you own more than one dog:
- We charge just $3 for each additional dog. For two dogs, you would pay $22 ($19 plus $3). For three dogs, you would pay $25 ($19 plus $6). For four dogs, you would pay $28 ($19 plus $9). We think you see the pattern.
- If you also own cats, fish, lizards, or any additional pets that aren’t dogs:
- We couldn’t forget about our scaly friends, too. It’s only $2 extra for each additional pet that isn’t a dog. For example, if you have a dog and a cat, you would pay $21 ($19 plus $2) for one sitting session lasting 20 to 30 minutes.
Want us to turn your hallway light on at night? Bring your mail inside? Water your houseplants while you’re away? We’ve got you covered there, too – and it’s all included in the rates listed above. Like we said, there are no hidden charges with Critter Sitters – just great service.
Critter Sitters is proud to serve pet owners throughout the Sandy Springs, Georgia area. We invite you to find out for yourself why we’ve become one of the most sought-after dog sitting companies in Sandy Springs. Call us today at (404) 973-2541 to start discussing your pet sitting needs with Carol.