You go out of your way to be the very best pet parent you can be. You’ve got the toys, the snacks, the leashes, the blankets — but you don’t always have the time.
But don’t worry. When a sudden emergency crops up — or when it’s simply time for you to take that much-deserved vacation from work — you can rely on Critter Sitters to provide personalized pet pampering for your furry friend. To learn more about our trusted professional dog care services in Sandy Springs, Georgia, just give us a call at (404) 973-2541.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Professional Dog Walker in Georgia?
Many people hesitate to hire a professional dog walker in Sandy Springs because they assume it’s going to cost them an arm and a leg — and with the rates most pet care companies and freelancers charge, we don’t blame them for thinking that way. But that’s just one of the many ways Critter Sitters stands out from the competition. In our opinion, all dogs deserve loving care, which is why we offer low, affordable rates that just about any budget can easily accommodate.
Our pricing structure is simple and easy-to-remember, so there’s no added stress or hassle when you’re already busy with those last-minute travel arrangements. We charge $17 for the first dog, and just $3 extra for each additional dog — and that’s it! That’s really all there is to it — no hidden fees, no confusing “extra” features, and no unpleasant surprises. You can even use the Critter Sitters pricing calculator on our Services & Rates page to get an exact number in advance.
We understand that different dogs have different exercise and socialization needs, which is why we also give our clients the option of choosing how many walks per day they would like for their pet. A senior dog might only need one daily walk, while a curious puppy has lots of energy to burn off. Before we schedule any walks, we’ll make sure we sit down with you for a comprehensive interview about your normal care routine and specifications.
Customer Benefits of Our Sandy Springs Pet Care Service
Your pet is more than just an animal — they’re like a member of your family. We understand completely, because we feel the same way about our dogs, too. As pet owners, we know exactly how you feel when you’re comparing potential dog walkers: you want to ensure you’re getting not only the best value, but also a quality service that will help your dog stay happy and healthy while you’re out of town.
We’re confident that our reputable Georgia dog walking service stands head and shoulders above the rest. Other than our affordable dog walking rates, here are a few more great advantages to choosing Critter Sitters as your Sandy Springs dog care resource:
- Customers and veterinarians trust us. We’ve earned positive testimonials from hundreds of satisfied customers, not to mention eight recommendations from veterinarians. We also won the 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award, which is only awarded to the top 5% of eligible businesses on Angie’s List.
- We’re incredibly convenient. We’re available on short notice and can almost always accommodate even last-minute requests. If you decide to become one of our “Key Clients,” we’ll make a secure, anonymous copy of your house key for flexible access whenever you need us.
- We’re highly experienced. The members of our core team all have decades of experience owning and caring for pets. Plus, we make sure all of our employees go through extensive, detailed training with our pet care handbook, which ensures the Critter Sitters family is always ready for any situation.
- We prioritize safety and quality care. When you hire Critter Sitters to walk your dog in Sandy Springs, you can feel confident your pet is in good, safe hands. Your pet’s health and wellbeing is our number one priority.
- Our dedication is unparalleled. Any Georgia resident knows how intense the weather can get around here, sometimes leading to heavy floods. But when we say we’ll be there, we mean it. One of our employees once waded through a flood in order to reach a client’s pit bull!
Contact Critter Sitters to Schedule Your Appointment
Join the thousands who have already discovered why Critter Sitters is one of the most trusted and widely used dog walking services in Sandy Springs. Call us at (404) 973-2541 to talk to Carol, our Manager of Customer Relations, about setting up an appointment.
Carol is happy to answer any questions you might have, and if we miss your call the first time, you’ll hear back within 24 hours — even on the weekend. So what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to meet you and your pet!