Modern life can be hectic, especially for busy urban professionals. You never know when you’ll be whisked away for a business trip, or when a meeting is going to run late. But life doesn’t pause for unexpected interruptions – and neither does your dog’s care needs.
When you can’t be there to take care of your pooch in person, turn to the passionate pet care experts at Critter Sitters, Alpharetta’ oldest and largest dog sitting business. At Critter Sitters, our mission is simple: flexible hours at affordable rates, for puppies, adult dogs, and senior dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Georgia Pet Care Experts
Your dog is more than just a pet – they’re a beloved member of your family. You wouldn’t trust just any babysitter with your child, so why would you trust just any pet sitter with your dog?
The answer is, you wouldn’t: you would only want the most knowledgeable, dedicated, and experienced person for the job. That’s exactly what Critter Sitters provides. Each and every one of our staff members goes through extensive training with our comprehensive pet care handbook, which ensures that we’re always prepared for any situation, even when an emergency strikes. On one occasion, we even fought our way through waist-high flooding to get to a client’s dog. When we make promises, we keep them – no matter what.
Call Critter Sitters at (404) 377-5475 to set up an appointment with Carol, our Manager of Customer Relations. Carol will return your call within 24 hours, even on weekends. We’ll go over our process and get you booked for a free one-on-one consultation to discuss your pet’s personal needs in detail.
Why Choose In-Home Visits Instead of Boarding Your Animal?
Dog owners have a major decision to make when it comes to choosing a pet care service: should you board your dog, or arrange to have in-home visits instead? At Critter Sitters, we are strong proponents of pet sitting as a superior alternative to kennel boarding, for three important reasons:
- It’s better for your dog. Kennels promise quality care, but the reality is often very different: crowded conditions, high noise levels, unfamiliar food, and bright fluorescent lighting, all of which combine to create a stressful, upsetting environment for your dog. And with so many dogs sharing close quarters, it’s extremely easy for fleas, distemper, flu, parvo, kennel cough, and other harmful conditions to spread from animal to animal. Pet sitting circumvents all of these problems by ensuring your dog remains in the comfort of his or her own home, with the same old food, smells, and toys they already love.
- It’s better for your wallet. Most kennels and boarding facilities charge customers astronomically high rates – often for mediocre service. Pet sitting with Critter Sitters gives you more bang for your buck. As we always tell clients, two daily visits costs about the same as boarding, and comes with the added benefit of guaranteeing personalized care in your pet’s normal living environment.
- It’s better for your peace of mind. When your dog is in a kennel, you have no way of knowing what sort of care he or she is actually When your dog is in the care of Critter Sitters, you can rest easy knowing your pet is being pampered by loving dog owners who care about animals just as much as you do.
Affordable Pricing for Dog Sitting Services in Alpharetta
Each Critter Sitters dog sitting session ranges from 20 to 30 minutes long. But we don’t just pop in and leave – we make the most of our visit by playing with your pet and bringing them on a walk. With every sitting session, your dog gets a chance to stretch their legs, catch some fresh air, and take a much-needed bathroom break (which both your floors and your pet will appreciate).
Some dog sitting companies can get outrageous with their pricing, hiding fees for “extra” services in the fine print. We know that making travel arrangements is stressful enough as it is, so we do everything we can to minimize the hassle – and the cost – while maximizing the convenience. With Critter Sitters, there are no confusing, bloated, overpriced service packages to worry about: just a simple flat fee.
Each 20- to 30-minute session costs $19 for the first dog. It’s only $3 more for each additional dog, which makes Critter Sitters ideal for dog owners with big packs. Here’s how that pricing rate breaks down if you have more than one animal:
- 2 Dogs – $22 ($19 plus $3)
- 3 Dogs – $25 ($19 plus $6)
- 4 Dogs – $28 ($19 plus $9)
While we’re at it, we’re happy to bring in your mail, water your plants, and adjust your home’s lighting and shades, too – at no extra charge to you. It’s all included in your flat $19 fee.
Let Our Expert Alpharetta Dog Sitters Care for Your Pet While You’re Away
Ready to make an appointment with Critter Sitters? Want to get some more information first? Either way, feel free to give us a call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at (404) 377-5475. If we miss you, we’ll return your call by the following morning at the very latest. We’re looking forward to meeting you and your best friend!