Have you ever needed to cancel a trip at the last minute because you couldn’t find anyone to watch your cat on short notice? With Critter Sitters, those days are over. We pride ourselves on providing flexible, friendly, and affordable cat sitting services throughout Atlanta, Georgia. We go where you need us, when you need us, including nights, mornings, and weekends – even on short notice.
Come and join the thousands of happy clients who have helped Critter Sitters grow into one of Atlanta’s largest and most reputable pet sitting services. Whether you need to book a last-minute cat sitter in Atlanta, or you’d simply like to learn a little more about our rates and services, we’re more than happy to provide all the help and information you need. Simply give us a call at (404) 973-2541 to get started.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring an In-Home Cat Sitter to Watch Your Pet?
When you’re going away for a vacation, a business trip, or for any other reason, you need to make sure that a knowledgeable and experienced pet care professional will be there to take care of your cat. But why choose in-home pet sitting, instead of boarding your cat outside the home?
- It’s safer and healthier. It’s incredibly easy for diseases, parasites, and infections to spread when multiple cats are sharing a space. It only takes a few seconds for a flea to hop from one animal to the next – and fleas aren’t even the worst consequence you risk by boarding your cat. Serious transmissible illnesses like Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis (FVR) can rapidly spread at a boarding facility.
- It’s more affordable. Cat boarding services can charge high rates that add up quickly, especially if you’ll be gone for more than a couple of days. As the next section below explains in greater detail, we charge economical rates that fit into budgets of any size, even if you’ll be gone for weeks. In many cases, sitting actually works out to be more cost-effective than boarding.
- It’s more convenient. In most cases, we’re able to schedule last-minute visits on very short notice. If you want to become a Key Client, which is completely optional, we’ll even make a secure copy of your key for virtually instant access whenever you need a cat sitter in Atlanta.
- There’s less stress on your pet. Your home is your pet’s comfort zone, full of familiar sights, sounds, and smells. When you introduce your cat to a new place, like a boarding facility, it can produce lots of unhealthy stress, anxiety, and fear. By keeping your pet at home, you’re also keeping them in a tranquil, safe, relaxing environment.
- No pet transportation hassles. After a long day of traveling back to Atlanta, you’re going to be exhausted. Wouldn’t it be great if you could simply come home and crash on your couch, with your pet already there waiting for you? (Your cat will appreciate not having to get in a carrier, too.)
- Expert care for special needs animals. Every member of the Critter Sitters team receives extensive training that makes them well prepared for cats with special needs, such as elderly cats and cats who take medications.
Rates and Pricing for Professional Cat Sitting Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Boarding your cat can be very costly, especially if you need to travel during the holidays or leave Atlanta for an extended period of time. For many people, in-home cat sitting with Critter Sitters works out to be much more affordable, with none of the drawbacks you get from boarding: no contagious diseases to worry about, no cat transportation arrangements to make, and no stress caused by an unfamiliar environment. How can you beat that?
Each cat sitting session with Critter Sitters runs about 20 to 30 minutes long and includes a litterbox cleaning, so that your cat always has a fresh, sanitary space to do their business. If your cat is social with strangers, great! We’ll spend the time sitting with them and keeping them company. If your cat is a little shy around strangers, that’s no problem either: we’ll make sure we check in on him or her with each visit.
We charge just $19 for each cat sitting session. It’s only $2 for each additional cat, so a visit with two cats costs just $21, a visit with three cats is just $23, and a visit with four cats is only $25. You’re free to book as many daily visits as necessary, and we can always make adjustments as your schedule changes.
Need to Book a Cat Sitter in Atlanta? Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Whether you’re ready to schedule an appointment right away, or would like to talk about our rates and services first, we’re more than happy to help. Carol, our dedicated Manager of Customer Relations, will provide you with all the information you need. Every new client receives a free consultation, so that you can tell us all about your cat’s needs and habits before we start sitting for you.
Please don’t hesitate to call us at (404) 973-2541 whenever you need a trusted, reliable, and reputable professional cat sitter in Atlanta, Georgia. We’re here to help!