Atlanta Sitters for Giving Pet Medication
Don’t we all wish we had more time to take care of our beloved pets, without the pressure of work on our backs? Of course, the answer is yes – especially when it comes to taking care of dogs and cats who need special care, like prescription medication.
At Critter Sitters, we’ve been in the Atlanta pet sitting business for decades, and we understand how important your pet’s health is to you. Therefore, we focus our experience and attention on making sure your furry companion receives the necessary medical care with skill, compassion, and dedication. Our Atlanta cat and dog sitters are trained in how to properly administer medication to any pet, large or small, young or elderly. Call us today at (404) 973-2541 to see how can we be of assistance to you.
About Giving Prescription Medications to Pets
Dogs, cats, and other pets can suffer from a variety of illnesses, like ticks, Lyme disease, heart disease, and more. Pets are sometimes prone to an illness that requires the intervention of a veterinarian. After examining your pet and running some tests, chances are your vet will prescribe medication depending on your pet’s condition.
This prescription will contain specific instructions on how and when you should administer it. But sometimes, people have hectic schedules and can’t stay at home to take care of their pet’s medication – especially when the prescription requires a specific time, or is intended to treat an elderly pet.
Don’t let unexpected events in life make you anxious and worried about your pet’s condition. Let our caring and loving pet sitters take care of your best friend whenever you’re unable to. Types of pets we provide in-home care for include:
- Cats and Kittens
- Dogs and Puppies
- Exotic Pets
- Horses and Ponies
- Hamsters, Hedgehogs, Mice, and Other Small Pets
- Snakes, Reptiles, and Lizards
- Senior Pets
Pet Sitters Who Can Give Medication to My Cat or Dog
Finding the right person to give your pets the medication they need can be an overwhelming task, especially if you have never done it before and feel concerned about who will take care of Fido or Fluffy. If you’re worried about your pet’s medication schedule, contact our Atlanta pet sitting company for a free consultation. Whatever the reason you can’t be at home with your pet, our caring animal experts can help take care of your pet’s health and give them the medication they need.
We’re equipped to provide in-home care for any pet you might have. From dogs and cats to frogs and turtles, we can work with them all and will make sure they receive the attention they need.
Why Choose Critter Sitters Over Other Pet Sitting Services?
We pride ourselves on giving top-quality pet sitting services to all of our clients. Some of the characteristics that set us apart from other pet care services in Atlanta are:
- Flexibility. We have a flexible schedule approach to tend to our clients’ needs. With a team of about 100 sitters spread throughout the Atlanta area, you can be sure your pet will be well taken care of whenever necessary. We can schedule a pet sitting appointment on short notice in case you have an emergency and need someone to take care of your pet.
- Affordability. We offer affordable prices for all our services to make sure they fit into any budget. You won’t have to worry about breaking the bank to get a top-quality pet sitting service. For example, the cost of pet sitting for one dog is only $19, while the cost of an additional pet would be $22. Check out our pet sitting and dog walking price calculator to get detailed information on our rates, or simply call and ask!
- Experience. There may be other sources offering pet services online. However, how well do you know these sources? Do they have a good and well-established reputation? How many years of experience do they have? At Critter Sitters, we have more than 40 years of experience in the pet sitting industry. We are well prepared to manage your pet sitting needs at virtually any moment.
- Trusted by Veterinarians. With so many years in the pet sitting industry, we have gained the trust of local veterinarians. We are a vet-recommended company ready to devote ourselves to taking care of your beloved companions.
Contact Our Atlanta, GA Pet Sitting Company
For decades, our dog sitters and cat sitters have been proudly serving the Atlanta area. We are committed to making sure your pet receives the best care. We know you love your pet like family, and so we take our job seriously and are passionate about it.
We offer a variety of services to tend our clients’ needs, such as dog sitting, dog walking, and more. Most importantly, our Atlanta pet sitters can make sure your beloved pet receives their medication properly, so you can have peace of mind knowing they are happy at home. Call us at (404) 973-2541 today to start exploring your options and see how can we can help!