You’re devoted to your dog, but sometimes, surprises pop up in your schedule. Even for the very best pet parent, there are times when plans change or emergencies interfere with your normal routine. Whether you need to plan around a business trip, a vacation, a wedding, a medical emergency, a family gathering, or any other event, Critter Sitters makes it easy to book convenient, last-minute pet care arrangements for your dog or puppy.
If you need to hire an experienced professional dog sitter in Fayetteville, give Critter Sitters a call at (404) 973-2541. You’ll reach Carol, our Manager of Customer Relations, who will help answer your questions and get you scheduled for an appointment. Come and join the thousands who have already discovered why Critter Sitters is one of the most trusted and widely-used dog care services in the Atlanta Metro area.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Dog Sitter in Fayetteville, Georgia?
If you’re like most dog owners, you’ve probably wondered about whether you should board your pet at a kennel or hire a sitter to come to your home. We may be a little biased, but we believe in-home pet sitting ensures superior care for a few important reasons:
- There’s no risk of catching diseases or parasites from other dogs.
- Your dog gets to remain comfortably in their normal environment, while kennels can cause stress and fear.
- Your dog receives more attention and affection, because the sitter isn’t divided between dozens of animals at the same time.
Best of all, dog sitting actually costs about the same, or even less than, kennel boarding alternatives. Critter Sitters charges a modest $19 fee for each dog sitting session, which lasts about 20 to 30 minutes.
Do you have more than one dog, or own other pets like cats or birds? We’ve got you covered there, too. We charge just $3 per each additional dog, and just $2 for each cat, bird, or other type of pet in your household. For two dogs, one sitting session would only cost you $22. If you have a dog and a cat, a single sitting session is just $21. You can also use the pricing calculator on our Services & Rates page to get an exact breakdown of exactly how much you would pay – no hidden fees, ever.
Why Choose Critter Sitters Over Other Dog or Puppy Sitting Services?
Every dog sitting service claims to offer the highest quality care, but we actually have the facts (and happy clients) to back us up. When you choose Critter Sitters to watch your dog or puppy while you’re away from home, you – and your pet – will enjoy the benefits that come with:
- Decades of experience. You wouldn’t trust another person to look after your dog unless you knew they were qualified, knowledgeable, ethical, and experienced. Critter Sitters is one of the country’s oldest and most trusted pet sitting companies, taking care of dogs and puppies since the 1970s.
- Dedication and reliability. When someone says they’ll show up at your home to take care of your dog, you expect that promise to be fulfilled. We’re so consistent and dedicated, our staff members have even fought floodwaters to reach a client’s dog. If waist-high flooding won’t stop us, you know nothing will. We know how much our clients rely on us, and we’re committed to consistency and responsibility.
- Unparalleled convenience. A pet sitter isn’t very convenient unless they can accommodate care arrangements on short notice. Thanks to our network of pet care experts, we’re able to book clients with minimal advance notice, at just about any hour of the day or night. When you need a dog sitter fast, we’ll be there in a hurry. And, if you decide you would like to become one of our “Key Clients,” we’ll make a copy of your house key for ultra-convenient access whenever you need us.
- Commitment to safety. Before we start sitting your dog, we’ll schedule a consultation so that you can let us know exactly what you normally do for your care routine. We’ll get information about your dog’s diet, health, likes and dislikes, and any other information you think is important to share with us. We make sure that every dog and puppy receives personalized care exactly as directed by their owner.
- Veterinary endorsements. Thanks to our focus on canine health and safety, we’ve earned recommendations from eight veterinary offices in the Atlanta area. We’ve also earned hundreds of glowing testimonials from satisfied customers.
Book a Trusted In-Home Pet Care Provider Today
If you need a trusted, experienced, reliable, and affordable dog sitter in Fayetteville, look no further: Critter Sitters is just a phone call away. We sit for all types of dog breeds in the Fayetteville area, including Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, Pugs, Poodles, Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Boxers, Dachshunds, Pomeranians, Yorkies, Corgis, Bulldogs, Chihuahuas, Collies, and more.
To learn more about our pet sitting services, call our office at (404) 973-2541 and Carol will help set you up with an appointment. If we don’t catch you immediately, we’ll make sure your call gets returned within 24 hours, even on the weekend.