As a dog owner yourself, you don’t need us to tell you that dogs are active creatures who need regular exercise to stay happy and healthy. But no matter how diligent you are about walking your dog, there will always be unexpected situations that force you to leave home. If a family emergency arises, you need to travel for business, or you unexpectedly get injured, who’s going to walk your dog while you’re unavailable? And what about that family vacation you’ve been meaning to take?
That’s where the passionate, professional Marietta dog walkers of Critter Sitters come in. Our devoted staff members collectively have decades of experience walking dozens of different dog breeds, including but not limited to:
- Border Collies
- Doberman Pinschers
- German Shepherds
- Golden Retrievers
- Great Danes
- Labrador Retrievers
- Lhasa Apsos
- Siberian Huskies
- Yorkshire Terriers
Whether you have a high-energy puppy, a lazy old senior whose favorite activity is napping, or a dog who’s somewhere in between, our knowledgeable, accommodating, and highly trained staff members are prepared for anything. If you’re ready to book an appointment, or have a few more questions you’d like to go over first, our friendly Manager of Customer Relations Carol would be happy to assist you. Give us a call at (404) 973-2541 to learn more about how we can help.
Why Choose Critter Sitters to Walk Your Dog?
Modern pet owners have tons of options when it comes to finding a dog walking service, but none are quite like Critter Sitters. Here are just a few of the many benefits and advantages that set us apart from freelancers and other competitors:
- Simple, economic pricing plans. Some dog walking services overcharge for minimal services, or bombard you with tons of confusing pricing packages that are full of add-ons you don’t really want or need. At Critter Sitters, we charge a basic flat fee for each walking session. Our rates are affordable for virtually everyone.
- Scheduling on short notice. We know you can’t always dodge the unexpected, and sometimes need to make dog walking arrangements on short notice. Thanks to our extensive and highly organized network of dedicated staffers, we are able to accommodate nearly all scheduling requests.
- Highly experienced dog walkers. Most of our dog walkers have owned pets for years and have professional animal care experience stretching back decades. Additionally, all of our employees are trained with a comprehensive handbook that covers a variety of situations.
- Our unique Key Client service offering. If you decide to become one of our Key Clients, we’ll make a highly secure, anonymous copy of your house key for unparalleled convenience. Need us to drop by on short notice? Not a problem – we’re already prepared.
- Tons of positive testimonials. We’ve racked up hundreds of positive client testimonials during our many years caring for thousands of pets in the Marietta, Georgia region. We’ve also earned eight veterinarian recommendations.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Professional Dog Walker in Marietta, Georgia?
It shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg to hire a quality dog walking service in Marietta – and when you choose Critter Sitters, it doesn’t! We charge modest, affordable rates that fit easily into just about every budget. Plus, you can schedule as few or as many walks per day as you need to, which gives you maximum control over exactly how much you pay. Best of all, there are no sneaky hidden fees to be surprised by. We make sure each and every client is 100% clear on the costs upfront.
Here’s how our pricing structure works for professional dog walking in Marietta, Georgia:
- $17 for one dog
- $3 for each additional dog
If you have two dogs, one walk would cost $20 ($17 plus $3). For three dogs, a single walk is just $23 ($17 plus $6). Since it’s just a few extra dollars for each extra dog, our pricing structure is a real steal for families with multiple dogs in their pack.
All dogs need at least one walk per day, and we generally recommend at least two daily walks for puppies. While you certainly don’t want to overexert your puppy, making sure they get plenty of exercise and socialization at an early age will help put them on the path toward growing into a happy, healthy, relaxed, and obedient adult dog.
Still have questions about how Critter Sitters can help? We’d love to hear from you. Simply give Carol a call at (404) 973-2541 to get started.