You just found out you need to leave Sandy Springs on business for a few days. You’re excited to travel, but then you realize there’s a problem: you can’t find a last-minute pet sitter to watch your cat while you’re gone. You could call one of those crowded boarding facilities, but you don’t like the thought of your cat catching fleas or getting sick. Isn’t there a better alternative?
Critter Sitters is exactly what you’re looking for. We provide flexible, affordable, high quality kitten and cat sitting services for busy professionals in Sandy Springs, Georgia. We’ve earned a reputation for being reliable and trustworthy, and with decades of experience under our belts, you know that we’re prepared for any situation. Plus, thanks to our focus on pet health and safety, we’ve earned testimonials from eight different veterinary offices. Give us a call at (404) 973-2541 to book your appointment with Critter Sitters today.
Why Hire Critter Sitters to Watch Your Pet Cat or Kitten?
There are plenty of reasons to choose in-home pet sitting over boarding at a facility. Just compare the pros and cons:
- When you board your cat, there’s a risk your pet could get into a fight, pick up fleas, or catch a contagious illness. Hiring a cat sitter eliminates these medical risks – and the vet bills they can lead to.
- Cats can experience a great deal of stress and anxiety when they’re put into an unfamiliar environment, such as a boarding facility, which can lead to health problems. Why not keep your cat at home, in a relaxing, familiar environment, where they’ll be happier and healthier?
- Transporting a cat to and from a boarder can be a hassle, especially when you’re tired from a long day (or week) of traveling. When you hire a pet sitter, you’re cat’s already waiting for you at home, no transportation necessary.
- Two daily visits from a cat sitter costs about the same as daily boarding, without any of the risk or inconvenience. And if you own two or more cats, sitting actually works out to cost less than boarding.
It’s obvious why in-home cat care is the way to go. The question is, why choose Critter Sitters to handle the job? Well, we’re glad you asked. Here are just a few of the many perks and advantages our clients benefit from:
- Decades of experience caring for tens of thousands of pets.
- Highly flexible scheduling when you need to make last-minute arrangements.
- Low rates that easily fit any budget.
- Experience working with senior cats, kittens, and special needs cats who take medication or have disabilities.
- Updates via text, phone, or email for a completely worry-free experience.
- Free extra services, like watering your plants and adjusting your lights.
- Expert team members who go through intensive training with our detailed handbook.
- No uniforms or logos, so no one knows you’re away from home.
If you travel or work late frequently, you may be interested in our optional “Key Client” feature, which gives you the ultimate freedom to conveniently make last-second sitting arrangements. With the Key Client service, booking a cat sitter in Sandy Springs has never been easier.
What’s the Price to Hire a Professional Cat Sitter in Georgia?
Professional cat sitting by Critter Sitters is highly affordable. Each cat sitting sessions lasts for about 20 to 30 minutes, costs only $19, and includes:
- A litterbox change
- Feeding and fresh water
- Giving your cat medication (where applicable)
- Play time and cuddling, if your cat likes to be social
If you have multiple pets, you’ll benefit from huge savings, because we only charge $2 for each additional cat. Here’s how our low pricing works out for multi-cat households:
- 2 Cats – $21 per session
- 3 Cats – $23 per session
- 4 Cats – $25 per session
If you have any other questions about our pricing, the easy-to-use calculator feature on our “Services & Rates” page can help you figure it out in a snap. Simply enter the number of cats in your household, plug in the number of sitting sessions you’d like to schedule, and the calculator will instantly generate a price for you.
Of course, we’re more than happy to answer your questions when you call us for a consultation. Carol, our Manager of Customer Relations, will provide you with all of the information you need. Don’t be shy – we don’t bite!
Schedule an Appointment with Our Sandy Springs Cat Sitting Company
We founded this business for one reason: we love animals, just as much as you do. When you hire Critter Sitters to watch your cat or kitten while you’re away from home, you can feel confident your furry friend will be in loving, capable, and responsible hands.
Discover why Critter Sitters is Georgia’s favorite cat sitting service. To book your initial consultation, call our offices at (404) 973-2541 today.